Floor-Type Clock Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Freestanding mobile design ideal for professional, institutional use. Adjustable gauge with luminescent dial and needle for readings in low light. Generous 6″ diameter gauge face. Faceplate swivels 110 with 15 back angle. Attached wire basket stores cuff and tubing. Height adjusts from 45″ to 55″. Optional wall-mount fixture and hardware included. Simple assembly required.
- adjustable clock gauge, mini screwdriver, deluxe air release
- valve and neoprene inflation bulb, 8′ coiled neoprene tubing with
- connector, adult calibrated black nylon cuff with 2-tube neoprene
- bladder, floor stand, wall-mount fixture and detailed English/Spanish
- assembly and installation instructions.