3-Section HiLo Treatment Table
Treatment Tables offer full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. Adjustability allows greater patient comfort and ease getting on and off the table.
Model 300 and 350 Treatment Table Features:
- Three-piece top section measures 76″ long x 27″ wide (193 x 69cm).
- One-piece head section with contoured face opening measures 15″ x 27″ (38 x 69cm). Raises 45° and lowers 90°.
- Center section measures 22″ x 27″ (56 x 69cm). Raises 30° with a spring-loaded lock.
- Model 350 is the same as Model 300, except the center section cannot be raised.
- Foot section measures 39″ x 27″ (99 x 69cm) and has 30° of movement.
- Call for freight quote.
Treatment Tables share these features:
- Heavy-duty vinyl coated Permablock3® for years of microbial, scratch and stain resistance.
- Firm-density, foam tops measure 1-1/2″ (3.8cm) thick.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints and hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts.
- Footswitch control.
- Power-assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor. (220 volts, 50Hz available on special order).
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs. (181kg) (unless noted otherwise).